The Coaching Club Sport Performance Mentorship is a unique program aimed at giving aspiring strength and conditioning coaches the tools needed to be a success in professional or semi professional sports. University and other S&C courses are great at giving you the basic theoretical knowledge and foundation, but we are here to deliver the realities of what’s needed and most importantly applicable in professional sports.
At Coaching Club we want you learning from other coaches who know what it takes to get to the top. All of our presenters coach or have coached at the very highest level in their chosen sport.
- Adam Innes: France National Rugby League Team, Toulouse Olympique (UK Super League)
- Fred Marcerou: Catalans Dragons (UK Super League), France National Rugby League Team, Union Bordeaux Begles Rugby (Top 14, European Champions Cup)
- Patrick Lane: Sydney Roosters (NRL), Newcastle Knights (NRL)
- Jonathon Ward: Queensland Reds (Womens Super Rugby), Provence Rugby (Pro D2)
- Adrian O’Brien: St Finbarr’s, Ballyea (Hurling), Limerick (Football)
We will also have other guest presenters throughout the Sport Performance Mentorship.
This is a 6 month interactive journey delivered by experienced coaches, each sharing their knowledge on specific topics all applicable to professional and semi professional sports. By joining the mentorship you will have access too:
- Weekly theoretical content
- Private group discussions
- Weekly webinars
- Monthly individual Zoom call
- All PDF’s and templates provided
- Individual daily tutoring
- Access to all content on the Coaching Club online platform for the duration of the Mentorship
What we will learn?
We will deliver 6 modules covering all topics needed to coach in professional sports. Each module will be for 1 month with 8 or more topics covered corresponding to the module.
- Module 1: Art of Coaching
- Module 2: Strength & Power
- Module 3: Speed /Acceleration / Agility / COD
- Module 4: Energy system development
- Module 5: Rehabilitation & Return to play (delivered by leading physio therapists)
- Module 6: Monitoring
What results can I expect?
We are confident that by the end of this mentorship you will have the knowledge, understanding and confidence to be a part of a professional or semi professional sports organization.
I want in. What do I do?
The Coaching Club Sport Performance Mentorship will start March 13 2023. We want this to be as personalized and interactive as possible so we will be accepting only 10 candidates. If you would like to participate in the mentorship you can fill in your details below so Adam can make contact with you with further details.